Belgian Reporter - Tintin Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

Go down

Welcome to the Forums! Empty Welcome to the Forums!

Post by Rianna Lauren Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:39 am

Hello ,

Welcome to Belgian Reporter, a fan forum for The Adventures of Tintin! Very Happy In this forum, you may discuss anything related to Tintin, get in touch with Tintin fans from all around the world, post your comments, start up discussions, and just have fun!

A little bit about me. Rianna Lauren is the name, Ria or Riri is what you can call me. Whichever ones you like. I started up with this web and forum design thing around two years ago, and it was with DC animation fan forums - Teen Titans, Batman: The Brave and The Bold, Justice League (Unlimited), and the currently active Young Justice. I became obsessed with Tintin around 8 months ago, and decided to start up this fan forum at last - cause I just can't help it. X]

I live in Indonesia, recently turned 16, and is currently an active school student, so I'll be busy every now and then. But I'll make sure I have a little bit of time to spend around this forum. After being a Tintin fangirl, I got to know other Tintin fans who are great, amazing friends and I love each and every one of them all so much.

Before posting, make sure you read the forum's rules and enforcements, and introduce yourself in this Newbie Area by posting a new separate topic, one for each member please.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves!
-Rianna Smile
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 1

https://belgianreporter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum