Belgian Reporter - Tintin Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TinTin meets June

Go down

TinTin meets June Empty TinTin meets June

Post by kygoober12 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 pm

TinTin meets June. 

"Oh my" June looked at the time. It was 11:50 AM. Her boat leaves at 12:00. She ran outside with her bags and called a taxi. Finally a few minutes a taxi stoped. 
  "To the docks. And step on it!" She arrived 3 minutes later and just in time. She asked if this was the boat that would take her to Brussels, Belgium. 
  "Yes"said the sailor "You are lucky. The boat is leaving right now." 
  She hurried and ran on the boat. 
  "Yess" she thought, "Just in time."
                   In Brussels.
  "Great snakes!" Tintin yelled when he remembered that he had an interview today.  
  "Snowy, help me clean please." So TinTin and Snowy cleaned the whole day until he heard Mrs. Finch talking to a young woman. 
  "Im sorry but Mr. TinTin said he was waiting for someone. He wants no visitors."
  "Um...Mrs. Finch is it?" Said the young woman, "I am the one he is interviewing." 
  "Oh. So sorry. Mr. TinTin lives in that room" Mrs. Finch said while pointing at TinTin's door. TinTin opened the door when she knocked. 
  "Hello, I am June. I'm here for an interview."
                     Later        
    "So you were the photograhper who took my photo in Chicago?" said TinTin
  "Yes, remember I was the one who wanted your autograph? I am a big fan of your work." said June.
  Snowy jumped on June's lap and scared her.
  "Snowy, get down." TinTin said.
  "Oh he's fine. He just scared me a bit." Said June.  
  Then there was a knock on the door. TinTin got up to see who it was. 
  "Do you mind if my friend joins us?" TinTin asked after he looked through the peep hole. 
  "I don't mind at all. It's your house anyway."
  TinTin opened the door and a tall man walked in the apartment. He was a sailor. It was pretty obious. You could tell because he hat a captains hat on. He was also wearing a blue sweat shirt with an ancor in the middle. Plus he smelled like sea water.  
  "Well hello TinTin. Who is this young lassy?" said the sailor 
  "Oh, June this is Captain Haddock. Captain this is June. I am interviewing her to be my apprentice." 
  Haddock, June thought, Where had she heard that name before?

To be contenued...

kygoober12
kygoober12

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

TinTin meets June Empty Re: TinTin meets June

Post by kygoober12 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:25 pm

If you guys like it reply and tell me and I'll finish it. Also tell me what and where their adventure should be.
kygoober12
kygoober12

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down