The Crab with Golden Claws - 1947 Stop Motion Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Crab with Golden Claws - 1947 Stop Motion Movie

Post by Rianna Lauren on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:34 am

In 1947, a stop-motion movie was made for The Adventures of Tintin. It was in black and white, with the duration of around less than an hour, and is in French, with no subtitles. For those of you who haven't seen it, click here to download the movie, cut into six parts.

For those of you who don't speak French, you're in luck - below is the download link for the English subtitle courtesy of a fellow forum member, Regagain, for each part of the video. I'm also working for an Indonesian subtitle for all you Indonesian fans out there, but it's not finished yet, so here's the English subtitle for now:

For you to open the subtitles, you will need to download the VLC video player, because this is the video player that can open and put in the subtitles. Once you've downloaded it, open the video, then click "Video" on the upper tab of the window, then choose "Subtitles Track", then click "Open File...", then open the corresponding subtitle for the video. No worries - it is available for Windows AND Mac. :]

I personally think that this movie, for a stop-motion, has great animation. It was really good and enjoyable to watch. If you haven't watched, I highly recommend you to.

Post your opinions and comments about the movie here! Very Happy

Last edited by Rianna Lauren on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 1

View user profile http://belgianreporter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Crab with Golden Claws - 1947 Stop Motion Movie

Post by Rianna Lauren on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 am

UPDATE: Unfortunately, someone found the video on MediaFire and suspended the file, so it is currently inaccessible. Please try this video on YouTube instead: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UPDATE UPDATE: Apparently YouTube hates Tintin. Sort of. We're in the process of restoring this movie to Dailymotion and will post the links here when it's done. My uploaded English subtitles has apparently been eaten by the internet, but I may still have the files in my inbox, and I will re-upload them once the movie is up. Again, to use the subtitles, please download the video player we posted above.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited by Rianna Lauren on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisky on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Rianna this is mazen from Facebook thanks for the movie but it seems it has been taken off of youtube.Secondly I don't seem to figure out how to download the subtitles from mediafire can you please show me how?

Thanks

Daisky

Post Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren on Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 am

Oh dear, I knew this was coming eventually. Darn it. The files in MediaFire are suspended, I was made aware of it via email. But are you guys still seeing it?

When did you download the movie, Mazen? And I posted complete instructions in the first post, what are you having difficulty with?
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisky on Sun May 06, 2012 9:07 am

Hi Rianna I downloaded it about a month & a half ago from youtube but it seems that it was taken off of youtube after I downloaded it.

As for the subtitles I enter the mediafire page & I don't know what to click on.If I click on download folder it tells me to upgrade to mediapro if I click on share folder it tells me to change my privacy mode if I click on "English Subtitle" nothing happens.So I am lost.

Daisky

Post Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren on Mon May 07, 2012 9:55 am

Agh, sorry, I can't seem to access my MediaFire. :l I think the files have been suspended over there, all of it. I'll try to get someone to reupload them for everyone when I finish all my schoolwork this month. Sorry!
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top