Belgian Reporter - Tintin Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Radio Play - The Castafiore Emerald

3 posters

Go down

BBC Radio Play - The Castafiore Emerald Empty BBC Radio Play - The Castafiore Emerald

Post by Rianna Lauren Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:59 am

Among the episodes of the BBC Radio Plays adapted from The Adventures of Tintin, there was one that was different than the others. The episode adapted from The Castafiore Emerald was about an hour long, which is around twice the usual length for an episode. It was aired as a Christmas Special, and it's not so easy to find it. But guess what? WE HAVE IT. Just thought I'd share it with everyone. Click here to download!

They're divided into four parts, and unfortunately the quality isn't THAT good, but it's still quite clearly audible and understandable. I hope it's not too bad, but better than nothing at all. If any of you have a better version of it, you may post it here.

Comments and opinions please! Smile
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 1

https://belgianreporter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BBC Radio Play - The Castafiore Emerald Empty Re: BBC Radio Play - The Castafiore Emerald

Post by Emily Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:04 am

I downloaded really good quality versions of all the episodes through online torrents. It took a bit of searching, but it was worth it just having them all on my mp3 player. They're all very clear and each part of the episodes have been marged together so every episode is one file. When I'm free, I'll upload them all to be downloaded so others can enjoy them too.

Emily

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

BBC Radio Play - The Castafiore Emerald Empty Re: BBC Radio Play - The Castafiore Emerald

Post by rollo Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 pm

I have the dubious claim of being the person who originally shared this mp3. However, for some reason I never kept a copy for myself, so it's really nice to see that it's made its way out into internetland, and it's even nicer for me to be able to hear it again for myself. And it's very good, isn't it?

I do still have the original tapes (in fact I have two recordings), so one day I'll re-record and share a higher quality version, but unfortunately all my tapes are about 2000 miles away from me in storage at the moment.

rollo

Post Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:30 am

If you have higher quality of this episode, please feel free to post the link over here and share it with everyone else. Thank you!
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Administrator
Administrator

Post Likes : 1

https://belgianreporter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down